Microsoft is an industry leader in IT certifications because of its innovative products and rock-solid recognition in the job market. Microsoft Azure is the cloud platform that is quickly becoming a platform of choice worldwide. Right now it is the second-largest platform in the industry but its phenomenal growth is quickly closing the gap with the top slot. With a 60% year-over-year growth, it is quickly expanding its footprint on the global cloud sphere. According to Microsoft, 95% of the Fortune 500 companies trust Azure as their preferred cloud platform.
Who is this exam for?
- You’re an SME (Subject Matter Expert) in implementing security controls, threat protection, managing identity and access, protecting data, applications and networks in cloud and hybrid environments.
- You’re interested in your organization’s and customers’ security posture.
- You are familiar with scripting, automation and understands networking and virtualization. Specifically in cloud environments.
- A rigid understanding about Azure products and services, and other major Microsoft tech.
Top job titles where the AZ-500 is relevant:
- Software Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Manager in Information Security